View the list of Mt. Pleasant-area projects by scrolling down this page. To sign up for an existing project, click on the Register Now button and select the desired project number from the Project Number dropdown.
Create your own project by going to our sign up form and choosing "Other" from the Project Number dropdown. Describe your event in the comments section.
- Cut/trim existing shrubs/plants.
- Plant new shrubs/flowers/plants.
- Spread new mulch or pine needles.
- Clean up yard debris/limbs.
- Rake an dispose of any leaves per city regulations.
Volunteers needed - 4-8 adults/youth
Skills/Tools needed - rakes, shovels, gloves, brush cutters, trash bags, plants, mulch or pine needles
Approximate funding needed - $250 - $350
Project Leader - Tery Albright 704-490-4250
- Town Hall beautification
- Document shredding (Iron Mountain Shredding)
- Blood Drive (Community Blood Bank)
- Medicine Drop (sponsored by Cabarrus County Sheriff's Department)
Volunteers needed - Each project varies
Project Coordinator - Crystal Smith, Town Administrator 704-436-9803